Friday, May 6, 2011

Obama Would be a lot Cooler if this Happened



Not just him....couldn't Anderson Cooper slam the mic down or something? Where's that raging liberal boner Bill Maher when you need him? I would have been thoroughly satisfied with a news figure just banging on a the anchor desk screaming, "DEAD! HE'S DEAD! WE MOTHERFUCKING GOT HIM."

I remember hearing lots of cuss words on the news during 9/11...I heard zero "FUCK YEAHS" on live TV this time. That Phillies games where they chanted USA! USA! USA! those people couldn't get a "fuck Osama" in there? I'm disappointed in you Philly, you should be even more ashamed to be from Philly.

If Bill O' Reilly can act like this over...a teleprompter issue? Then I don't know how he wasn't shotgunning a Pabst Blue Ribbon during The Announcement.

No comments:

Post a Comment