Saturday, May 21, 2011

To blog drunk or not to be

Yes. The answer is yes to blogging drunk.

Last time I brought you the blockbuster hit, "Chives in Rice Village." In this tale, Chives too you on a brief journey; ended abruptly. This time? Chives got it done at the Deck knowmsayinz.

Usual shit, except this time Reverend Chives is a legitimate drunk and as usual, stoned to the bone.

Random thought time:

-added a lot of twitter followers lately...some quality ones. To those guys I say: you will be thoroughly disappointed, but you'll find yourself following...waiting for that one day that I twitpic my cock. The fun we'll have. <3

-that game Call of Duty: Black Ops is the most overrated bullshit ever. Can't elaborate further until tomorrow.

-Fuck the NBA for not having a game tonight. Fuck the summer for not having anything on TV for me except shitty ass Astros. Goddamnit.

-Somebody just lit a shwag joint near me. I don't know where to start on how much this pisses me off. Or disgusts. I don't know.

Till next time, loyal readers: here's my cock:

============)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment